Chúng ta hãy cùng tìm hiểu về PayKickStart qua đoạn mô tả sau:

What is PayKickStart? PayKickStart was started by online marketers Mark Thompson and Matt Callen back in 2014. It’s a complete, web-based shopping cart and affiliate software that helps you sell both digital and physical products online.

It supports a variety of pricing models including one-time payments, recurring subscriptions, free/paid trials. Plus it allows you add proven conversion boosters like 1-Click upsells, subscription saver sequences, order bumps, and coupons.

And if you really want to boost your sales, you can use their integrated affiliate management system that gives you everything you need to recruit an army of raving affiliates who will help you sell your products.

Getting Started
I’ll be straight with you, I’m a UI/UX nerd.

There’s nothing more satisfying than opening up a shiny new tool and instantly knowing how to use it.

So how intuitive is PayKickStart?

First impressions are great.

While it does feel a tad overwhelming with the number of navigation items in the sidebar, it’s made less so by the clean, modern design.

I’ll also admit that I wasn’t exactly sure where to start, and right before I attempted to click my way around, this popped up…